1. If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love,
I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.
2. And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all
mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move
mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.
3. If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over
so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is
not pompous, it is not inflated,
5. it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not
quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury,
6. it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the
7. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things,
endures all things.
8. Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be
brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge,
it will be brought to nothing.
9. For we know partially and we prophesy partially,
10. but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
11. When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a
child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside
12. At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then
face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know
fully, as I am fully known.
13. So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest
of these is love.
Lesson 16 - Revelations Part 2
Praise the Lord brothers and
sisters and welcome to
Lesson 13 - Revelations Part 1
If you should have any
questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please dont forget you can post and view existing questions
about this class at
Prayer - Father, we thank you for Revelation Knowledge, for
truth, and for the excitement of your kingdom here on this
earth. Help us to receive you wisdom and understanding that we
may truly effective in our walk - Amen.
Below is a quote from the Catechism
of the Catholic Church, so please read carefully:
GOD COMES TO MEET MAN
50. By natural reason man can know God with certainty, on the
basis of his works. But there is another order of knowledge,
which man cannot possibly arrive at by his own powers: the order
of divine Revelation.1 Through an utterly free decision, God has
revealed himself and given himself to man. This he does by
revealing the mystery, his plan of loving goodness, formed from
all eternity in Christ, for the benefit of all men. God has
fully revealed this plan by sending us his beloved Son, our Lord
Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
Please watch the video below:
Answer the following
questions for yourself:
forces that are in the world today are exposed in _____?
How do I
determine or acknowledge my own spirituality?
What does the
number "seven" in the book of Revelations represent?
What do the
seven stars represent?
What do the
seven lamp stands represent?
If you can answer these
questions, you are ready to go onto the next lesson - Lesson 17.